Monday, November 10, 2008

Mommy's little helper



Colin really amazed me sometimes. He was up early from his nap today and he was playing by himself while mommy played on her facebook. :) Then, I saw that he had Ava's board eraser with him and he started to "erase" or "scrub" the floor and the wall. I almost died laughing. He's so funny. Watching him always makes me laugh. He's such a good mommy's little helper.

Andre and Laura came over after Ava woke up from her nap. Laura wanted to eat more cakes.. hahahaha so I told her to come on over. I had 2 slices already before she arrived. She's such a bad influence.. hehehehehe
Laura and I were talking about blogging and she said she read Serene's blog. We both agreed that Serene has a way with words. Her blog is the most interesting reading and I love it. She's the one who inspired me to blog but I must say I'm miles away from her. I LOVE Serene's blog.

Another milestone for Colin.. he learned how to use straw today.. He was drinking juice from a straw. Good Job Colin!!!!!! Such a wonderful boy.

We had crab cakes for dinner. We got it from Costco. It was really good. :)

1 comment:

rene said...

YAY! Good job, Colin! He is such an amazing little guy. It's sad I don't get to see you guys very often and am missing out on Ava and Colin growing up and changing so fast! My blog is just my little haven to de-stress and to stay connected. I am glad to have met so many new friends through blogging! I love reading all my friends' blogs too!