Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Colin's almost 1 year old

This morning, when I went into Colin's room to pick him up and changed him, he looked at me and said "he nai nai" (in English: Drink Milk). My eyes went huge and I laughed. He likes to surprise me. And, as you know he started taking his steps on Nov 1. He's been taking a lot of steps afterwards. He would crawl and then stood up and walked a couple of steps while giving me his BIG smile. :) I'd clap as an encouragement and said good boy and he'd clap with me while standing up. He's a lot of fun to watch. But then, when he's very very naughty, he's unbelievable. I thought terrible two is still a long way to go, but here I have terrible one. If he wants something and you don't give it to him, he would immediately flop down the floor and started to carefully bang his forehead to the floor while crying. He sounded like someone is abusing him. Yeap.. it's THAT bad. I'd have to take videos one of these days.

I was out and about running errands when they napped and when I got home, Simon told me that he picked up Colin when he woke up, went over to Ava's room and Colin said "jie jie" (in English: Sister)... OMG.. This little boy really surprises me with all his sudden talking and walking. He also understands a lot of the things I told him. For example, when I said NO, he will stop whatever he was planning to do or doing at that moment and looks at me. Then, his eyes will show that amuse glint and he will try to push his limits by kept trying to do what I told him NOT to do. He also understands "GIVE". He had something inside his mouth today (I think it was the letter Y of Ava's magnetic alphabets), I said "GEI", and then he looked at me and gave me his mischivious(sp) smile and HANDED the letter to me. How cool was that????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I'm just so happy and entertained by him.. :)

7 comments:

rene said...

OMG! That is amazing! WOO HOO, Colin! Walking and talking already..time really flies.

Unknown said...

he's growing up fast...

Anonymous said...

wow.. I just saw him last month and he didn't do any of those?? how can he grow up so fast in 1 month??

w said...

I didn't see him for 2 days only and I missed all those. So unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

wow.... when was the last time i saw him again? i am amazed.
is it true that 2nd child will do these things faster?

Anonymous said...

at this rate he will be a year old before you update your blog again....

Darwin Muljono said...

Congrats!
Colin is smarter than me already.