






It's Fourth of July and Simon's off work. We were kinda debating on where to go, our choices was: US, Watermania or PNE (saw from elisa's blog about it and thought Ava might like it). Then, we decided to go to PNE. It was a long drive because we kinda got lost. The weather was gloomy and we were hoping that it won't rain. We arrived and saw there were a bunch of old people standing near the parkade. They were stopping the cars going into the parkade and we found out that they were offering better rate parking spot. The PNE parkade is $8 all day and they gave us $5 all day.
When we arrived at the door, Ava was pretty excited and she kept looking at the board bear that's standing at the front. We went and found out Ava's height measurement.. she's a little over the 36". So she has some rides she can go on.. yippee!!!
She wanted to go on the Dumbo ride right away when she saw the elephants, but Simon was feeling a little bit reserved. He wanted to see how the ride goes first. So we went to the heli rides first because Simon can go with on that rides. The next was the honeybee express, then the merry-go-round, the boat, the car track, the raiders. Mommy was feeling totally deprived of the adult rides by now.. and so, I just ran and left the kids with Simon and went to my pirate ship ride. I was screaming and screaming (good scream) and the girl who sat 2 rows in front of me turned her head to look at me. I didn't realize I was that loud, but I just loved the RUSH!!!
Finally, Ava went on her dumbo ride while we're waiting outside. But she only went 2 rounds and she started to cry. She wanted to come down, so the attendant stopped the ride since Ava was the only one riding. :) On her way out, she told the attendant, "it's so fun". Then I asked her if it's that fun, why'd you want to get off??? hahahahahaha
Then it started to rain, so we went into the arcade and game tent. I played the "throw the dart to the balloons" game and won a small red dog for Ava (let's call him mini clifford). Then, I played the "throw the basketball into the hoop", and I also won a chicken for Ava. Simon wanted to play the basketball too, but he can't get it in.. WUAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKER!!!!
Someone apparently gave a Homer Simpson's doll to Colin while we're playing. I think the guy just dropped it on his carseat while passing. That's why we have 3 dolls. :)
Ate some fries and then we went home.
At shower, I heard Ava calling me "mama mama" and then she told me she wanted to poop. So I went and put her on the toilet and she POOPED!!! yeay!! I was so happy and I told her "yeay, you did it, we did it" and she was also screaming the same word. "did it, did it!!"
YEAY!!!
2 comments:
Ava looks so tall now! Congrats on the potty success!
good girl!
Post a Comment