Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!! Let's BBQ!!!









We went all out in Canada Day.. We all wore our "CANADA" T-shirts.. :)hahaha
It was a beautiful day. My neighbour called and asked us over for a BBQ. Yippee!!! That means I don't need to cook. :)
Ava had so much fun playing her bubbles with Anita and Ah Bi. We had cheddar sausages, beef, pork, chicken wings, fish balls, beef balls, corns, sweet potatoes, and purple potatoes. I gave Colin a little bit of the baked purple potatoes and he loved it!!
Ah Bi likes Ava so much, he played with her most of the time.. I teased him saying that he can be Ava's dad.

It's a nice way to celebrate Canada Day by BBQ-ing with your neighbours. :)
Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ava looks so pretty and grown-up with her hair pulled back... :)

Unknown said...

yeah.. her hair is sooo cutee... can't be her mommy who did that??