
Breakfast at Honolulu, then went to Canadian Tire to check out some BBQ Grills. Simon wanted to buy a BBQ Grill. I told him that as long as I'm not the one grilling and cleaning, he can buy it. :)
After nap time, we went and delivered my discovery toys order to Sue, after that we went to the Canadian Tire in Ironwood. Simon was really adamant about getting the grill that he bought the utensils BEFORE he even bought the grill. hahahaha
I bought a rechargeable sweeper that was on sale, hopefully that will take care of my "crumbs problem". Stopped by at Kin's farm to pick up some fruits. After that we headed to a Korean restaurant at Alexandra Rd called "Jang Mo-Jip". We met up with Sharon there because she wanted to eat Korean (she told Simon). We ordered beef, squid, seafood pancake and fried vermicelli noodle. It was good. I went to this restaurant once when they had just opened but they didn't have a lot of choices then. I'm glad we went again. Simon ordered a bottle of sake for us and it was very "warming". :)
2 comments:
cm'mon get to the good stuff, where are the bbq pics, you must know I am waiting up, type faster :)
uh, he's getting a bit big for that carseat....
Post a Comment