Friday, July 25, 2008

"Change of Heart" Book club



I scared colin today while he was napping. I saw he was sleeping with his butt pointing up and he looked soooo cute so I wanted to take a picture. I sneaked into his room with my camera but when I wanted to snap him, b/c my camera makes this "beep beep" noise everytime I take pictures, it woke him up, so i didn't actually get the picture I wanted.. :p

Tonight was my book club and I was the hostess. I made Chocolate Budina (recipe courtesy of chef iron Cat Cora). It was so good (I asked Simon to try it first.. hehehe). Then, I also made a shrimp waldorf skewers and sweet potato fries in paper cones. I swiftered my living room and simon helped me vacuumed it. I forgot to take pictures of my hardwork though.. hahahaha

Tracey came at the same time with Kelly (new mom that I've never met), then Herjit came and after awhile, Susan came. We only had 5 people, but it was great. The book we're discussing was Jodi Picoult's Change of Heart. We chatted until 11pm. Simon later told me that the kids didn't sleep until 10:30pm ish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The food was sooo good and everyone thought you were very Martha Stewart.