




Herjit had organized a playdate at Kerrisdale Play Palace with a bunch of moms. We went early and got there at 9:30am. Angela and Mattias were there also, so we waited together. After awhile, Nancy and Cole came. We were the first to arrive. Ava was so excited and couldn't wait to go in. She had a blast there. Colin also crawled around a bit. He was fascinated by Stella. He kept looking at her because she's a fellow crawler. I caught them looking at each other a few times. So cute.. :)
It was so nice to see so many people there. Tracey was there with Owen and Jeff, Kathy and Stella, Elisa and Viola and Elina, Sharon and Annabelle, Herjit came with Ronan and Evan. We're there for awhile. I quite like the play palace. Fed Colin at the snack and eating area, then Christy arrived with Quinn and Jett, also Becky came with Griffin and Bella. I finally got the "Edible Vancouver" magazine from Becky. Can't wait to read it.
For lunch, we went with Elisa and Sharon to this place called BBT cafe. It's a taiwanese restaurant. The food was not that great. I think Richmond has better taiwanese restaurant. The place was packed though, I think probably there weren't many choices there.
Ava and Colin both slept on our way home, but when we moved them to their room. They were awake and didn't want to go back to sleep. I was so tired by then. I went and stayed at Colin's room hoping that he'll fall asleep if i kept him company. He didn't. When I went back out and checked on Ava. I saw that she had taken her diaper off and I could see traces of poops but couldn't find them.. When I searched and saw that she dumped her poops into her laundry bag and put her laundry bag on her bed.. I wanted to scream.........
Dumped the shit into where it belongs and flushed. Then, I changed her and washed her. Then, 3 of us went downstairs. After awhile, they started to get cranky because of the lack of sleep.
Put them in bed at 7pm. Finally they slept. So damn tired taking care of 2 kids.
3 comments:
I don't even know what to say. Want to go for lunch or something tomorrow? Just Moms? Or do you and Simon want to go and I will come over and watch the kiddos. It really isn't a problem.
I'll call you in the morning.
Hi Ava,
Tell you a secret, I sometimes eat my own poop! he he he...
oh dear, the poop story is very scary!
Post a Comment