


Ava was in one of her playful mood this morning. She was in her pj and she grabbed her blue hat and tied it in the front. Then, she grabbed her aunty's shades and put it on also. She officially looked like a bum... a cute one that is.. hahahahahaha
Colin was just watching Ava and wondering what his sister's doing. Ava just looked weird. She's a weirdo.. :)
I went to Costco with my neighbour, Mrs. Lam. After costco, we stopped by her bank and while I was waiting for her, I got "creative" (or bored), so I snapped some pictures (see: bored-art).
Mrs. Lam taught me how to make her "baked spaghetti" and it was delicious!!!
I felt bad though because she did most of the stuff for me. I was juggling between Ava and Colin. Colin was crying and he didn't really have his nap today. Ava was being potty trained so she was not wearing any diapers and she yelled "poo poo" when she was upstairs. But by the time I got to her, she already peed in her pants (some drizzled onto the carpet.. :( ...)
So, I was really busy running around to watch both kids and then went back and forth to Mrs. Lam to hear her instructions on the recipes. But I was so happy with the end result. (forgot to take pictures, maybe tomorrow).
Colin was really crying today, maybe he was tired but can't go to sleep, maybe because he's hot. I have to get a fan for his room. Hopefully he won't wake up in the am again like he did for the past 2 days..
No comments:
Post a Comment