Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stuff Bread





Today was Ava's preschool's wee walk again. The weather was nice this time and the kids were having fun outside. I saw that the class made some corn coloring and I saw Ava's. I dropped her off late this morning and when I sent her to her class, I heard her teacher said to her "Hi Ava. Ryan was asking for you.". I was so stunned. Man.. a boy's asking for her ALREADY??? Then, after I picked her up, I asked her in the car if she has any friends in her class. She said yes, and I asked what's her friend's name? She said "Marco". WHAT???? another boy???? man, I'm going to be very very very busy.

Went out again to do some paycheck for Nomis and then going shopping for the rest of my costume. Got home and gave Colin a piece of bread. He was so happy and he started to stuff his face with bread. I took some pictures and some videos. Will try to post here and also facebook.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your kids are growing up too fast.. lol

Anonymous said...

Looks like pre-school is so fun. Can't wait Annabelle's turn