So I'd been thinking about my New Year resolutions, and here's the list:
1. Less shopping (crossing my fingers and clamping my wallet and restraining myself from going out)
2. Try to eat healthy (already failed coz i ate a pack of bacon yesterday, and lunchtime today)
3. Try to go out on dates with Simon (failed miserably so far... we're going to try for this year's dine out vancouver.. wish us luck)
Status: Have not shopped for myself for 6 days now (yipee!!)
Weather: miserable rain
I've actually been doing pretty good for the beginning of this month. I haven't bought ANYTHING for myself. How could that be?? you might ask.. yeah, I've stayed home everyday for the past week or so and if we went out, it's for groceries. I've stayed away from the mall and even online stores. (pat in the back for myself).. yes, I've been GOOD!!!
Though, the drawback's I've been spending way too much time in facebook.... wayyyyy too much.. way way way too much. Been playing my packrat game again... :) And when one plays in computer, one tends to binge. so.. there goes my 2nd resolution.. :)
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Less shopping - we will see.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment