Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Terri..


Weather : Sunny but still cold

Ava went to swim class this morning and she again refused to do what the teacher said. I really really HAVE to take her to swimming one day next week so I can teach her what the teacher asked her to do. Ok... not really teach her.. but I will FORCE her to do what the teacher asked her to do.
I told her teacher to just grab her next time if she kept saying "no no no"

Around 3pm I heard something upstairs so I went to check... and this was what I saw.

Ava sitting at the edge of her bed, her whole hands were covered with penaten cream (for diaper rash) and she was holding a toy pig that was not pink anymore but white because it's all covered with cream. I saw traces of the cream on the carpet and her bed.

Then I saw that she has the mamee wrapper on her bed (which she asked for before we put her to nap and I specifically told Simon NOT to give her). Her bed was wet because she was playing with her water bottle. So, I was fuming. I yelled at her and wiped the cream off her at the same time. We're already late for Terri's birthday party and she gave me this. I was so so so oh, so mad!!!

Got her and Colin ready and then off we went. The party supposedly started at 2pm, but when we got there it was already 3:30pm. Luckily we're not the only ones who're late.. because I saw a couple of people going in before us.

There're quite a lot of people and Tracey was there already. Drank some wine and felt light-headed because I didn't have lunch today.. bad bad idea.. :) The dinner was great. It was green beans, and chicken with peach and curry, and rice. Colin ate a lot of rice, I ate the chicken and Ava ate green beans. It was delicious. Colin started shrieking pretty soon after dinner. I hate to eat and run and so I tried to hold off.

We managed to hold off until after the cake was brought out. Jeff also got a small muffin cake.. hahahaha.. :) There's your cake Jeff.. :) not fancy.. but very nice indeed.. :)
Alas, we had to leave because Ava started her thing again.

Drama of the night : HK series called "Sou Shen Zhuan"

Another drama of the night: Simon acted as if I spend too much time on my computer.. It seemed like he thinks the whole world revolves around him.. if he's NOT in his computer.. nobody else should too. I was supposed to follow everything he wants me to do.. well, guess what?? I don't !!!!!!!

No comments: