

Pumped up the jam!!!!
Woke up and rushed to get the kids ready. Dropped Ava off at her preschool and then went on to Steveston Community Center with Colin for Time For Fun. He was so funny, he kept looking in from the door and waited for the door to open. Ava's preschool was from 8:45 to 11:15, and Colin's time for fun was from 9:30 to 10:30. It was quite a lot of people for the class. I must remember to bring snack with me next time because poor Colin was staring at other kid's snack and tried to reach it. Bad mother!!!!
After class, I stopped by Heringer's to get a red pepper jelly and some crackers for Colin. I figured I need it because I still have to wait for Ava.
After Ava, we went home. Ate some leftover from last night and then nap time. Thank god. I felt so tired afterwards.. :) My poor old bones...
1 comment:
only the very bravest (or craziest) Mom ever leaves the house without a full arsenal of snacks :)
Post a Comment