
The morning of Chinese New Year greeted me with a big ole huge pimple on top of my lips. Ouch!!!
It hurt and looked so ugly and huge. You just can't help NOT looking at it when you look at my face. Is that mean I'll have to stay home the whole day today??? would I dare to break the pimple??? I shuddered at the thought because it hurt just touching it.. can't imagine how I'd feel if I squeeze it.. ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!!
But now I have Angelina Jolie's pouty lips.. if you minus that big old huge pimple hanging out on the edge..

Ok.. despite that big old ugly huge pimple, I do want to say "Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Gong Hei Fat Choi!! Kiong Hee Fat Cai!!" to everyone.. I sent an sms out yesterday already for my friends in the South East Asia..:) So, today I want to say these wishes everyone here in North America.. :) Hope your year will be filled with happiness, prosperity and good health.
4 comments:
Happy New Year!!
Happy Ox Year! Wish you and your family the best~
Reading from your blog, it seems that Xuan's tantrum is getting worse eh? *sigh
Kung Hei Fatt Choy! That pimple is not big! I have had BIGGER ones :)
Yes... don't forget my red pocket..
Post a Comment