




Yesterday was a nightmare with the kids. We went to bed around 8:30pm. Colin was sleeping in the crib the hotel provided (he didn't like it, but he fell asleep while drinking his milk). Then, when I was almost sleeping with Ava beside me, she suddenly told me she wanted to poop. So, I took her to the washroom and yes, she pooped. Then we went back to bed, but she was not sleeping. So I asked her again what she wanted. She said she wanted to poop again. I took her in and she did poop again. How can such a little body produced so much poops?? So, when Ava and I finally fell asleep.. around 11pm, Colin woke up and was crying and crying. Simon took him to sleep beside him but he didn't want to sleep now. He kept pointing at Ava and calling her. Finally Ava was up too. With both of them up and Simon and I sleeping, I hazily hearing the TV turned on and off and a lot of giggling and little feet running around. I believed it was around 2 or 3am when they finally switched places, Ava sleeping with Simon and Colin sleeping beside me (I picked him up hazily, when I heard someone kept yelling beside my bed saying up, up, up, up). They finally slept around 4am. What an exhausting night.
Woke up and changed then went for coffee at Tully's. After that, we drove out to Skagit Valley for the Tulips festival. There were a lot of fields of flowers (tulips and daffodils). My parents went ga ga over the flowers. Snapshots could be heard every now and then from my mom's camera. We went to a place called Roozengaarde and then to Tulips Town. Met up with the Cheungs at tulip town. The flowers were so pretty.
After all this, finally we went to lunch at Olive Garden. We ordered quite a lot of food because we're starving by then. After lunch, the Cheungs and us separated. We went to the small outlet mall because I wanted to go to lulu lemon to get a yoga mat and also some yoga clothes. All the clothes were either too small or too big, so I didn't get any. They also sold out of yoga mat.
Finally heading home. It was a long day.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Simon amongst the flowers is just too funny! What a thorn amongst the beauties! hahhahaha
tacie, let me know the next time you're going to seattle.. maybe I can go meet you there??
hi Elly,
Thought your Mum and Dad have left USA/Canada.. surprise they are still in Seatle.. who is in Seattle?
Billie Jean
Post a Comment