


Ava had an Easter Party at her preschool in the morning. I took Colin with me and he had a blast. He followed and joined in all the activities and enjoyed himself immensely. He was laughing and playing and even went with the egg hunt. He found a couple of eggs and put it back inside the basket that the teacher was holding. He was doing crafts also and then played at the water table with Elizabeth. I must say that Colin's definitely ready for school. :)


After preschool, Ava started her first ballet class (again). She seemed to enjoy it much more this time. She was prepared and stood there waiting for the class to start. She even tried doing some dance moves and when the class actually started, she had so much fun and she listened so well to what the teacher said. I'm so proud at her.. :) Good job baby!!!


She was so tired after the class and she fell asleep on the floor. Colin was bugging her the whole time and she didn't even wake up. He was sleeping next to her, and then tried to climb on top of her. Then he tried to hug and kiss her. It was so fun to watch, but poor Ava to have to put up with such a mischievous brother.
1 comment:
Ava looks so cute in her tu tu!! I must say Colin is really very social and independent! He will have no problems easing into school!
Post a Comment