
Serene called and asked if we'd like to have brunch together since they're coming to Richmond. Of course we'd love to. :) We're also wondering where Sharon was because she was missing from MSN and our email had been very quiet.. hahaha, then we remembered she's in Mexico now. So lucky!!! I finally saw Sharon online around 10am and asked if she'd like to join us. She said yes, so we met at Kingspark Restaurant around 11am. Serene brought some easter treats for the kids (Thanks Serene!!). Lucas and Ava were soon enjoying the treats.


After brunch, we went to Aberdeen center and saw that they actually had some easter activities going on. Stayed there for a little while and then the Fongs went back with us to our house. We'd decided to do a BBQ for dinner. The Cheungs joined us around 4pm. I must say.. Another successful BBQ !!!! Hooray for Chef Simon!!!
We saw some pictures from the Cheungs' trip to Mexico.. I WANT TO GOOOOOOO!!!!!
I really really really want to go...
The Fongs and us talked about the food in Medan also, and we might have convinced them to go back with us next time.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
But for now.. Serene and I want to go to MEXICO!!! So Edwin and Simon better do something about it!!!!!
Yoga: 8am - 9am with Mike. Hot Yoga. (I've decided to record this everyday.. hopefully.. )
2 comments:
how many hours did you spend last night to update your blog? :P
really glad to see xuan likes ballet now.
she is really good doing the arabesque. bravo!!!!
Thanks!! We had a great day and I am so impressed with Simon's cooking. :) It's so cute to watch Lucas play with Ava. And your little one is such a charmer, I love his yoga poses hahahaha!
Post a Comment