Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pink Eye???

Weather: Crazy snowing

Ava's right eye was red in the morning, we saw it but since we didn't have our car we didn't know how to take her to the doctor. I called our family doctor and nobody answered the phone. So, finally I called the doctor who delivered my kids and finally got an appointment with him. We made the appt for 3:30pm but then realized that Jenny's not off work till 4pm. I called to change the appointment time and decided to call for a taxi. I couldn't believe it when I heard we needed to wait for 30 min to 1 hour. The snow was crazy and there was a car that's actually stuck on our cul-de-sac. I was so worry that the taxi will have a problem getting into our cul-de-sac.
I called the doctor's office again to try to see if i can change the appointment. The doctor's office closed at 5pm and the receptionist (Agnes) told me that she will try to ask the doctor to stay a little bit later so we could make it on time. Luckily Jenny called and said she would be able to make it here by 4:30pm. We're soooo stressed out by this time. Simon brought Ava with him and I stayed home with Colin.

Doctor said Ava had a mild case of pink eye, but it's not contagious. I was so relieved. At first I thought I would have to wash her sheets everyday. He said she would be fine in a couple of days. Thank GOD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, in a couple of days you will go from being a week behind to a year behind.....