Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dress Fitting and Downtown Sight Seeing




Weather: Brrrr...

HL asked me to go with her to look and try on wedding dress. We went to West Van to a store called "Blush". On our way there, Simon called and said that we needed to claim ICBC for our Volvo because it's costing more than the estimated. The auto guy found a hidden crack in the suspension. He said the parts were expensive. So I was on the phone the whole time HL was trying on her dresses. Finally I was done and saw a couple of those pretty dresses. There's one Vera Wang that looked absolutely stunning on her. But the price was also very stunning.. haha

After this store, we stopped by a store on Broadway called "Clara Couture". It's a very nice little store. They also do custom made dresses. She tried on a couple of dresses but I was told not to put the pictures in my blog.. so .. sorry guys. hahaha

Then we drove back to Richmond and saw a lot of snow piling along the way. I took some pictures so you guys can witness the amount of snow we got this time. Incredible!!!

No comments: