Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bacon, Pancake and New haircuts




We're invited for pancake and bacon breakfast at Lynda's house. We got there almost 11pm and Ava was so excited to see Quinn. She was whining at Simon before she saw Quinn but when she spotted him, she ignored Simon and went to play with the boys. There're quite a lot of people there. Lynda's so brave to open her house to so many people and cook for all of us hungry parents and kids. Colin loved the pancakes. He was loitering around the pancake table and tried to look at what's on the table but alas, he's too short. :)

I had some coffee with baileys and it was heavenly. We saw Ruby.... she was just so gorgeous. Becky, Christy and I were discussing on who Cash looks like. Becky said he looks like a white version of Christy. I can see that esp his chin and lips. Eric thinks he looks like his neighbour.. hahahahaha.. funny guy.. :)

After nap, we took the kids out for their overdued haircuts. Ava had been saying that she wanted to cut her hair like Mermaid Dora. So, I had to tell the stylist that's what she wanted and then whispered that she can cut whatever style she wanted as long as it's neat and has some style. After Ava was done.. it was time to cut Colin's. He was a bit of a challenge because he didn't want to sit still. Luckily we have Ava. He was looking at her to whole time while she fake laughing at him. He laughed with her. :) The stylist laughed at them. She said Ava can be an actress because she was just laughing for no reason.

I loved their new haircuts. Looked so much more presentable than before. hahaha

No comments: