Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue Canoe with the Girls


Christy invited me to a girls night out at Blue Canoe. So I asked Simon and he said it was ok. I went around 7pm and Amy was there already. We chatted for awhile and then Herjit got there. I already checked out the menu before I went so I know that I wanted to get the crab cakes. But it seemed not a lot. But I ate a little bit already before I left, so I was actually pretty full. Then, Sheila L got there followed by Christy, Kathy, Nicky, Andrea and then Laurie, Lynda and Becky. I ordered the crab cakes and a yam fries and a perfect sunset (a cocktail).

It was so much fun eating, drinking and chatting with the girls. Time flew. Cash, Ashwin and Ruby were so quiet. They were such perfect babies. I was so busy talking and listening and laughing that I completely forgot to take pictures. So I won't be posting any today. :)

No comments: