


Serene organized a playdate for us at her house. It started after 2pm. I had yoga class again in the morning and afterwards, we went to eat lunch. We went ahead after lunch towards Port Moody. Colin was sleeping for a little bit. When we're almost there, Ava peed in her pants. So we had to stop by H&M and quickly grabbed a pair of pants for her. It was so bad because her carseat was all soiled.
Serene prepared a lot of foods. I was so surprised and felt kinda bad on my banana chocolate muffins (but it was actually a big hit with the kids.. hehe). We have a galore of foods and I believed I forgot to take the pictures. The kids played so well and us adults also played some games.
First game we played was, Serene asked a question to the husbands about their wives which the wives already put down their answers on a piece of paper. It was fun to see all the men trying to figure out what their wives likes and dislikes.. hahaha
Simon only got 2 out of 5 questions right.. so disappointing. hehehe
Second game was charades about movies. Each group (wives vs husbands) wrote down a couple of movie titles that each member had to act out while others guessed. It was great fun. :)
We're supposedly going to talk about the camping trip that Sharon organized. But she went and got herself sick, so we didn't talk about it. This means... ANOTHER PLAYDATE!!! yeay!!!! hahahahaha
1 comment:
ok..now I am going to start nagging Mr contractor husband again on that super outdated carpet. oh boy.
we had loads of fun too, have to do this more often :)
Post a Comment