
Simon and I were discussing about how to eat healthy without having to cook the whole three course meals, and we came up with "chop suey". What that means is, I'd cook rice with some veggies or meat in the rice cooker. yesterday I cooked porridge with salmon, broccoli, and tomatoes all inside the rice cooker. Today, I put in the "jie chai" and shiitake mushroom with the rice with some soy sauce and garlic powder as seasoning. I was going to put in the whole chicken thighs, but I felt that I'm beyond lazy if I did that. So, I oven baked/roasted the chicken thighs instead. It's not that bad, because I just marinated the thighs and then all threw into the oven. Since the food all seemed so dry, I threw in the radish soup for free.. hahahahaha
Simon's comment when he saw his lunch was "wow, what have I done to deserve such good food??" His comment made me want to smack him. As if I've neglected him.. that man!!!

Tonight, yoga appointment with Elaine. She will try the hot yoga and I'd try the yin.
The yin yoga was pretty nice. I didn't sweat, but it was very relaxing. I think it would be a good combination between hot yoga and yin for me. So, I'm not only doing a vigorous yoga, but also a relaxing one.
No comments:
Post a Comment