Monday, March 2, 2009

Fly!! Geese, Fly!!!





Took dad out for a walk around the dyke (mom's snoring at home). We took the stroller out with the kids and dad was armed with his handycam. When we got to a field near the rural park, there were a flock of geese stopping in that field. Ava came down from the stroller and started to walk closer and closer towards the geese. My dad kept encouraging her to run across the field towards the geese because he wanted to capture the geese flying (thanks very much papa, what if the geese attacked Ava???). Since Ava didn't really have the guts to do that, Simon tried to go alongside her. I was watching on the sideline with Colin. They didn't do it.

Later, after Simon put Ava back on the stroller, he suddenly pushed the stroller towards the bird and ran. The geese FLEW!!!! Yeap.. the whole flock of them. My dad was so excited and then I scolded Simon. Then, I saw that the geese seemed to fly back towards us and I screamed at Simon, "Look at what you did!!!! You made them angry and now they are doing to attack us!!!! Help!!!". (The geese flew by and away on top of us.. hehehehe)
Simon actually got scared when I yelled at him because he's also afraid that they will attack HIM because he was the one who chase them away.. :)

My dad was so happy with the outcome though.
Then he wanted us to do the same thing again when we saw another flock of geese near the playground. (*sigh and shake head.. dad, dad, dad... *)

1 comment:

rene said...

haha that's so funny..but poor geese!