
Tonight was Mel & Mike's "Midlife Crisis Party" with an 80's theme. We all have to dress up in 80's fashion. At first I was so worry on what to wear, but then after checking online on the fashion at that time, I found out that I've been dressing in 80's attires ever since Colin's born. I'm stuck in 80s.
We put the kids down and HL's babysitting. I changed into my outfits and then put on some very troubling make up (eww). Then i dressed Simon.
After the dress-ups, we got our pictures taken. Then we left the house..
The party was already happening when we got there. We heard 80's songs on the computer and drinks were flowing already. It was so great. All these people we hung with suddenly felt like we've turned back time and everyone were still in their teens. Hahahahahaha.. it was unbelieveable. I was so pumped.
We're sitting around, me, Carolina and hubby Nick, Simon, and Sheila. Nick mentioned that my hair looked like that movie "Something about Mary". I just blurted out (maybe it's me, maybe it's the alcohol),"maybe that's exactly what I used". HAHAHAHA.. Carolina started to hit my thigh while laughing and everyone were saying "TMI, TMI".. hehehehehe.. it was so funny.
ROCK & ROLL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
hey... so was it difficult to get the "GUNK" out of ur hair? :p
lmao!!!
Post a Comment