
Tracey invited us over for a playdate this morning. Terri and Christy were invited also. I couldn't believe it but we were the first to arrive. I got there early.. woohoo!! Tracey had just painted her kitchen (so sorry for not taking notice, tracey!!!). I brought some grapes over.
Owen was so excited to see Ava and Colin and pretty soon they were playing with the train set. It was fun to watch them. I haven't seen Owen for the longest time and he grew taller again. He's such a sweet little boy. I was so glad to see them playing quite peacefully.
Terri and Nicholas then arrived and afterwards followed by Christy with Jett and Cash in tow. It was a fun fun time. Jett's so cute with his yo gabba gabba outfit. He's such a little Eric. Colin was of course being drawn to baby Cash, who's no longer a little baby. He was crawling around already.
After playdate, we went to McD for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment