Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Busy Day


Today's Ava's first day of mandarin school. We have a busy and tight schedule today. We drove to the school in the morning and on the way stopped by McD for some muffins for the kids. Colin pretended to not see me (naughty boy).


Ava went into her class and seated herself at the last row. She got her own name tags for her desk and also on her neck. She was ok at the beginning but when I wanted to leave her, she started to cry. I panicked a little because I had to leave her there so I could go to Sharon's house. Today was also Sharon's housewarming party and also Elisa's surprise birthday party. Finally I managed to leave her and then went to pick up Elisa's cake. Then went directly to Sharon's house. I already got Elisa a birthday present yesterday and I loved it so much I got one for myself also.. hahaha..



The Fongs were there already when we arrived. Then, Elisa came before we managed to get everything ready so we asked the husbands to stall her from entering the kitchen while we got the cake ready. She walked in and we sang happy birthday to her.


Afterwards, the Gothams arrived. We ate and then the kids played. I had to go pick up Ava around 11:30 am because they had some kind of parents teacher meeting. Ava was pretty happy when she saw me. Then she got a little restless during the meeting. I thought she probably won't last too long. Luckily the meeting was not too long, so we left right away back to Sharon's house.



We stayed there until late. Colin skipped nap. We helped the Cheungs to open their new urban barn's sofa. The leather was so soft. The kids ate a lot of things, such as, chips, cakes, ice cream, etc. Then they played, fight and then played again. It was a long fun day. :)

No comments: