Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yyoga Together





Today Elisa and Serene went with me to do a special class at yyoga called "Power Funk Flow". We ate together first and then the husbands took care of the kids while we went to do our thang.. :)

It was a hard class, because I've never taken any power class before. Man, I was so sore. All my upper body was pretty much done for.

After class, we went back home for dinner, karaoke and ice cream.
A nice ending for a great day.. :)

3 comments:

rene said...

Thanks for the invite to POWER yoga! what a workout! And then I stuff myself with 'Pao' HAHAHA..good times..good times..

wei said...

is that the yoga uniform? women in black?

elisa said...

hahahaha all in blacks<<==wasn't planned! ^_^
after seeing that photo, man i do need to workout.
thanks for inviting me to the class. it was really fun hanging out with you guys