

The pre-demolition work was underway. The crew came by to build a fence around the house. We stopped by the house after Simon's finished working. We brought the kids thinking that we'll fly the kite there at the Dixon park. BAD IDEA!!! Ava saw the pool and she wanted to go in. We're not prepared for it. So we had to basically drag the kids back into the car. But I still managed to get some shots of Colin (was going to say some good shots, but then I looked at the pictures, they are not really good, luckily the model's cute.. hahaha).
The Dixon Park's wading pool is pretty nice. We'd definitely have to go there sometimes. I'm thinking weekdays when there won't be too many people. The kids will definitely have fun there.
2 comments:
Is Colin starting to lose his baby fat?
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot wait to see the end result!
Post a Comment