Friday, August 14, 2009

YRide at Flow

Went to Flow at Burrard and Smithe with Steve for YRide. It was a new Yyoga studio where they have the bicycles and also sauna. The rooms there are called Earth, Wind and Fire (our richmond yyoga's rooms are called sun and moon). Mike taught the class. I've never taken it before and since Steve offered to drive me there from Richmond, so why not??!!

The space there seems bigger compared to Richmond's studio (but I still like Richmond's better). The class started with us riding a stationary bike and then we're doing some yoga movement on the upper body while riding the bike. There's level on the bike that goes from 1 to 10(extremely heavy that basically it's used to shut the bike). We're practicing from level 3-7. The cardio was extremely hard core. I was breathing very heavily during the whole ride. I had to keep my eyes focused at the front (I basically pretended that I had to chase this imaginary person who owe me A LOT of money).

After class, showered and then we left for dinner. Steve's buying b/c he lost a bet with me WAHAHAHAHA.. We went to this mexican place called "Salsa and Agave Mexican Grill" at yaletown. It was really good. I had a pork burrito (it was HUGE) and Steve ordered this white colored drink that has cinnamon taste in it.. it was real nice.

It was a nice day. A heavy workout followed by a heavy dinner.. HAHAHAHA

No comments: