


After a night of partying last night, we pretty much slowed down a bit today. Had a take out lunch from Shanghai Wind. Dad loves the "ja jang mian". I nibbled a lot in the afternoon. Then we went and had dinner at a hotpot place called "Niu Jai Huo Guo". It was all you can eat for $17.95 per person. I'm not the person to take to an all you can eat place b/c I got full so easily, especially now. Plus I have another doc's appt tomorrow, so I had to watch what I eat, but I failed again.
After the dinner, our neighbour's son(Eddie) is celebrating his 1st birthday and we're invited for cake. Went and had 2 slices of cakes (Bad bad Elly!!). Ava and Eddie seemed to be enjoying each other's company. Ava gave Eddie a kiss, it was so cute.
I'm doomed for tomorrow's doc appt!!!!
1 comment:
Do you buy groceries? If so, what for?
Post a Comment