

Friday, Nov 2nd, 2007
Lunch : West Lake Vietnamese Restaurant
Dinner: McKim's Wonton
I had my doc's appt this morning. I knew my weight is getting out of control. Been eating too much. Luckily, my doc didn't say anything, maybe it's almost giving birth time anyway. He basically just said almost the same thing, but this time he added that the baby might be the same weight as Ava last time. I thought this baby was supposed to be smaller, but he said the baby was smaller, but for some reason (i know what), it has been growing quite a lot. Damn, does that mean that I'll need that vacuum thing again this time????? Can't blame anyone but myself, b/c I have been eating nonstop since mom and dad got here.
Simon and I went for a date tonight. We dropped mom off at the casino (dad stayed home), and then we went and tried this new tea & coffee place called "Yavis Club". The atmosphere was pretty good. I had rose tea, and Simon ordered a cappucinno. We also ordered a blueberry cheesecake and a baked tapioca pudding. Both were really good, not too sweet.
Simon and I talked about baby's name (both the english and chinese). We decided on the English name (still going to be a secret for now), and picked a couple of chinese names that we both like.
We stayed till almost 11pm, then went to pick up mom from the casino.
Hopefully baby will come out soon. I'm getting tired of carrying this big belly everywhere I go.
5 comments:
I'm not really sure why you posted this twice, but anyway, I beleive I have heard that even if they are the same size the second one is easier because you have already "cleared the way" when you completely disfigured your body for the first one!!
great that you did eventually head out for a date with Simon! Y
aja aja fighting!
oops pardon my typo earlier with the 'Y'
ur baby seems to be very very comfortable in you eh? I am waiting for Simon's sms anytime NOW.. ^_^
Go out every nights before he decides to comme!
Post a Comment