This morning, I went to get the Non-Stress Test at Richmond Hospital. Everything looks good. Baby's heartbeat, temperature and movement were all good. I just can't get rid of this itch I have on my whole body. I think this is the worst I feel on this whole pregnancy. I've been scratching and applying lotion, powder, anything I can get my hands on to my whole body and the itch is still there.. even worse and worse. Finally, I can't stand it anymore, so I called and left a message for my doc. That was around 11am. I finally heard back from him around 3:30pm (luckily I was not in labor, b/c he'll definitely be late). He told me to get Benadryl and took one. It's an Anti-Histamine, usually is for allergy. I took one and now I feel a little bit better. But I still want the baby to come out soon.
Just cut Ava's hair again. The back was getting long, and I finally cut it shorter. Didn't take picture yet, will take and post tomorrow I think. The sides might not be the same length, but I guess it's not that noticable.. hehehehe (sorry Tracey!!)
Cross my finger and hope that baby will come out soon.. :(
2 comments:
Hopefully the new baby is born with hair that doesn't grow....so that Mom nevers feels the need to cut it!!!
TAKE HER TO A SALON!!! YOU ARE KILLING ME!!
yea, my god... just take her to a hair salon!
Post a Comment