
The trouble started in the plane. The kids were moderately behaved. Colin's the one who screamed a lot. He kept wanting to change places between simon and me. He just kept going back and forth. But we just couldn't keep him contained for long. After a LONGGGGG flight to D.C, we finally managed to settle a bit. I forgot to bring activities books to keep the kids entertained. We met other parent with kids and they were playing with Ava and Colin. Starsia and Bentley were sharing their crayons and books with Ava and Colin.



Finally.. after another hour we arrived at Raleigh, NC. My brother and Steve came to pick us up. When we got to Chi's house, the pool was waiting for the kids. Ava and Colin wanted to jump in right away. Steve got the BBQ going and we're eating good food right away.. YUMMY!!

Then we celebrated Long's Birthday. I got him his birthday present and then we ate blueberry crumb cake that Chi baked for Long.

Long day.. we slept well afterwards..
2 comments:
Wow you guys are heroes to haul the kids out in the middle of the night for the flight! Looks like loads of fun catching up with your Sis and family, nice. I see your Bro managed to separate the orange and blue balls? WOW, cool. Edwin says it is not possible hahahaha.
Cool.. looks delicious.. Please.. I want to eat the blueberry crumbcake too when I got there, ok.. who cares if it adds a couple more pounds?
Post a Comment