Since we're leaving tomorrow and we won't get a lot of chances to meet some friends, Tracey and I decided to go for dinner. We went to Guu at Aberdeen. Tracey gave me my belated birthday present. It's a charm bracelet. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! all my favourite things are on it.. (the charms: I have ice cream, strawberry, cake.. yummy..). It felt like it's been so long since Tracey and I talk. Guu was a nice restaurant, but man the waiters were sooo noisy.. kept saying "irrashaimase" or "arigato" everytime someone walks in and out. The whole crew call out so it was really loud. We saw Laura and family there also. It was a nice chat.. I really miss hanging out with Tracey..
P.S. Forgot to take picture of the bracelet..
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O yes, they were LOUD! Luckily Andre didn't act up, otherwise...
Post a Comment