

Went to see the "witch doctor" again today.. hahaha... the "Zhong Yi". He said that I have allergy, but not sure to what. So, I'm supposed to avoid all seafood, nuts, and eggs. I asked him.. eggs? does that means no bread or cakes? and he said yes!!! and my world crumbled. I loveeeeee cakes and now I can't eat them... just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So he gave me these 2 doses of herbs that I'm supposed to cook in water (4.5 cups of water into 1 cup) and to see him again after I finished the herbs. These herbs are so bitter.. I don't like drinking them, but I guess I have no choice. Mom is going to cook them for me... urrgghhh!!
4 comments:
sorry to hear about your itching.. but at least u got mom there to take care of you.. so.. I hope your itch will go away soon.
It has been a while I haven't seen you blog!! So many new entries. Welcome back!
Colin DOES look like Ava and Simon more and more. He is very cute like Ava...
Sorry to hear about the allergy? Does it mean include croissant? Shooottt~~~
my tummy itches too. i'm using the vitamin E softgel, cut it open and squeeze the gel on my belly and mix & rub it together with baby lotion... i think it helps. u can try it if u want to. try do it twice a day. right now i only do it at night time before i go to bed.
Maybe see a REAL Doctor and get referred to an Allergist - Dr. Luciuk is pretty good.
Post a Comment