


Today's the big day for Colin. He got to meet a lot of mommy's friends and their children. We prepared lots of desserts and coffee/tea and some sparkling juices.
Sharon was the first to arrive, then Lynda came, Anne-Louise, Linda, Lea-Anne, Jessica, Susan, Christy, Brigit, Kerry, and last but not least Laura. I feel so grateful to everyone who came. Colin evev received lots of gift even though it's not his birthday. I hope everyone had a great time. I miss you though Tracey... Why, why why do you have to move to Victoria?????
4 comments:
Holly, Elly
You look as thin as me on the picture, especially you just gave birth to Colin.
I need to do more workout
Holly, Elly
You look as thin as me on the picture, especially you just gave birth to Colin.
I need to do more workout
I miss you too Elly and I am so jealous of the meet and greet... I will just have to win the lottery and then move back and buy a nice house on Barnard (so much easier to stlak you)...
Post a Comment