Saturday, July 21, 2007

Slacker

Just as I suspected. I'm bad at keeping blog. After almost 2 months and I have only added the 2nd blog today. Is it because I'm lazy or can I still blame it to my pregnancy.. haha
Well, recently I've been busy trying to find a name for my baby boy. Yeap, we know it's a boy. I have a list of names, but seems like none of them are good enough. I've been borrowing books from the library, have searched the internet websites for names from A to Z, but still nada.

I've read a couple of my friend's blog. They all seems to be so inspiring and so diligent in filling pages and pages of their blogs. Why can't I do that? It's not like I don't have the time. We'll see if i can keep this up.

Back to the center of my life right now, Ava. She's 20 months old now. How time flies. She is generally a good baby, a happy one at that. But recently, she's been very cranky and she's always throwing tantrums. what she'll do is she will throw stuff on the floor or table, depending on where she is. Then she will play with saliva, by forcing the saliva out of her mouth. It's disgusting. I've tried to talk to her, scold her, even smack her a bit (gently of course), but nothing works. I'm frustrated, but I don't know what to do.

Another thing is her potty training. Am still going nowhere with it. She seems to understand when i tell her to let me know if she wants to poo poo, but she never does.

Now, baby boy has been kicking a lot. This is an amazing feeling that I've missed after Ava's born. Now I just love the sensation so much.. Too bad Simon doesn't want to feel it. I don't know why, seems like all the dads I've talked to also love the sensation of being kick in the palm. Oh, well.

No comments: