Monday, July 23, 2007
My Big Girl
We went to our swimming class again today. It is just amazing for me to see how grown up Ava is now. She rinsed herself up after I finished putting shampoo and body soap on her. I was on the next stall rinsing myself. After that, I wrapped her in her towel, and we walked together to one of the changing room. After I dried and dressed her, she sat there waiting for me to dry and dress myself. After that, we went to the hair dryer and she stood on the lower one and I on the higher one, and we started drying our hair together. Then we walked hand in hand back to our car. Oh, she is so cute when she acts all grown up like this. I can't believe my baby is growing so fast..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment