
Since it's Ava's spring break, I decided to drive to Port Moody for the first time ever.. HAHAHA
Elisa has invited us to go to her house for playdate and lunch. I managed to drag HL and Jenny with me since I do need a navigator.
So, loaded up the kids and the sis in law and off we went.
The weather was beautiful. The kids were playing inside and then after lunch we all went outside. Elisa was clicking away with her camera and of course I was clicking away in my high heels.. HAHAHAHA..
We stayed till 3-ish and then went back home. It was a success!!!!
P.S. I should be able to drive to Port Moody by myself now.. i hope.. if i don't forget the route.. ;p
2 comments:
You are better than me. I still don't know how to drive there.
Come visit us more often!
Post a Comment